There are two ways you can choose to download the Fire TV app: from the website Amazon.com or by searching in the App Store
Option 1 - Download the app from Amazon.com
- Go to Amazon.com and search for "Washington Post" or go to this URL https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00LI6CXZA
- In the "Deliver to" drop-down menu, select the Fire TV you want to download the app on.
- Select "Get app"
Option 2 - Download the app by searching in the App Store
- Turn on Fire TV and locate the
- Scroll right until you reach the Apps section and select
- Search "Washington Post"
- Select "Washington Post Select"
- Click on Download icon