You can use various settings to enhance your experience on The Washington Post’s website and apps. If our products do not behave as expected with any of the below settings, please contact us at email@example.com. If you reach out, please include information about the browser, device, settings and any assistive technology — such as a screen reader — that you are using.
- Where can I find The Washington Posts accessibility statement?
- How can I change font size on The Washington Post mobile app?
- How do I change the font size/zoom on the Washington Post website?
- How do I turn off animations and other motion on the screen?
- How do I access Podcast transcripts?
- How do I turn on video captions?
- How do I scroll content without using a mouse?
- How do I listen to an article?
- How do I use a screen reader?
- How do I turn on dark mode?
- What other accessibility options are offered?